Reviews for "8-Bit Penguin"

It's adorable, but it can definitely be improved.

When I saw the whole 8-bit penguin thing, I was thinking, bah, this can't be any good. It had amateur graphics, awkwardly blank backgrounds, and the game was so simplistic it was scary.
Or that's what I thought.
This game is actually pretty difficult at the last level--it's easy to fall off anywhere. The music is catchy, of course, we all know where the sound effects came from, but it matches this game well, and the animation is very smooth. I even came to like the little penguin by the end.
I would suggest to the creator that the replenishing of coins every time you die is not a very good idea--it makes for almost a permanent supply of lives, and maybe just a little bit of variation in the music from every level?
I have to say. This is a really good base for what could be very a promising series.

Simple, yet delightful

The game is fun, and simple. It's simple and cute graphics make it appealing, and the relatively simple gameplay makes the game easy to learn and play.

It could be better with better music, and medals. But they aren't necessary.

way better

now thats what i call an updated verion!

keep up the good work!

Nice

At first it looked bad but it turnd out to be suprisingly playeble

What a god way to remember old Mario Bros.

I like it, but honestly i expected something better.