Reviews for "8-Bit Penguin"

Not bad

Mindless platforming ftw. Coin collecting addiction fueled.

But you've gotta fix that glitch where the whole screen just goes black at the start of a new level. I gave up after it happened to me 3 times (twice after the starter frame for the 2nd level and once after the starter frame for the 3rd level)
If you can't fix it, at least add autosave so that we don't have to repeat all of the previous levels.

entertaining

Not the best game I have played but the graphics are pretty good and easy to play. But this game is sure a lot better than some of the other games I have played.

good game

simple, unobtrusive, yet deceptive. too easy though. he got no enemies and he got too many lives.

good stuff

I really enjoyed playing this, the music was very fitting for the game, you created some real good levels, and you made an adventure with a penguin. The only thing I want to say is that it could use more levels, but maybe you will come out with a sequel with more levels, so I'm not gonna downgrade because of that. 10/10 10/10

glitch

well nice game but there's this glitch were the screen turns black.no offence just thought you'd like to know ^^