Reviews for "8-Bit Penguin"

Deffinite lag issues

I would like it a lot more if the lag between my pushing a button and the effect showing up on screen.

Well...

This would be a MUCH better game if you fixed the calibration problems. Normally, I wouldn't take many points off, but considering that it is both a major part of the game, and that it makes the ice levels nearly impossible, I think that the rating I gave was appropriate. Fix this, and, again, it would be a whole lot better.

hybridreality responds:

I can't see any calibration problems, could you elaborate please.

I'd like to try and fix any problems there are.
Thanks.

I didnt know penguins could jump like Mario!!!

This game was really good. Fun but simple making it easy to understand and that's why I loved it. I also liked the idea of taking the sounds from Mario and putting them into the game, and the overall sound/music was great.

Very Good

the game is like super Mario but your a penguin why couldn't i have thought of that any ways you should add enemies in the game and maby a double jump as well but i still loved the game Good Job :)

I liked it.

I really liked how simple it was, and that you didn't have to press 30 buttons to do a single thing.
No enemies made it nice and fun, and anyone could play this. I loved the music, loved the sound and I loved the little "Choose your path" stuff that happened at certain areas.
The only problem I could find is that the controls have a slight calibration problem; it takes a little bit before I move or jump. Other than that, it's really fun. Keep it up.