Reviews for "Looming"

this game is simple but fun, I love games win you Collect stuff with a story behind it
-═══════ι▬▬ ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ

Really liked it, you did story focused gameplay well in my eyes. Graphics are extremely simple, but well done. It's really cryptic, which i liked too. Item hunting became a nuisance for me after i got all but two items. I originally played the game as anonymous, so when i completed it, i decided to get on my account to review and get the badges, but there was no reset option, so it'd be nice if there were a reset button when/if you're to update the game. I'd recommend that if you make a sequel/a similar game to this, you follow the same formula, with slight deviation from the item hunting, maybe(i like item hunting, but for some others it may be hell for them). Overall great game.

Story - 5/5
Gameplay - 3.5/5
Graphics - 4.25/5

Fantastic!!! I love the stark atmosphere Looming creates, as well as how creatively you crafted a simple, yet terrifyingly unsettling game.

Too slow gameplay. Make the player be able to run faster or add a medium of transport.

I've been playing this game for hours. I haven't been this absorbed in ANYTHING for a long time.. this game is amazing.