For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 42 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Dog Pound"

rescue rangers

haha i like how you remade the robotic dogs from that old rescue rangers episode man i love that show i need to watch it again sometime

great game

that was very very funny. it looked awesome and it was a great wac-a-mole parody. i love dogs.... but man was that funny

Great

This game is a good mix of simple Bash'em like game, russian Humour( Vodka 3:16! ) and creativity. Some aspects were too much non-fit to Turgenev's Mumu(Bombs, Robo dogs, e.t.c), but overall, good job.

Jesus H. tap-dancing Christ, dude

It takes a mind of a very peculiar bend to read a story like "Mumu" and process it into a friggin' WHACK-A-MOLE GAME. It's fun, sure, that's why I gave it an 8, but still, what the fuck.