Reviews for "ShellCore: Skirmish"

boring

man its so slow i dont have any idea in how to upgrade the weiht ccs weight

Ok yet...

I really liked the first one, but maximum value and no free roaming killed it for me, its just not the same, not as good sorry.

Obviously Awesome.

So Cool! The gameplay is just so awesome. You guys should make another one as soon as possible. :D Great Work! Addictive and Fun!

eye candy

very deep and it shows how much work you put into this peace of art work, very enjoyable

Just... Wow.

I played this game for a long time, not because of the difficulty, but because of how addicting it is. You have taken a great concept and absolutely buffed it out by allowing people to completely customize their character model. I have only ever seen this concept done well twice (including this). You are very creative and I hope to see more games like this on Newgrounds.
Very well done.