For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 177 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Lone X - Moment of Truth"

This would be a good song for a beginning / end of a video game....Hm... Half of the songs on NG are shit. Most of yours-Make epicness look like DIRT. For some reason i cant stop replaying it :D . Although i like modern rap best still- im amazed by your music. I wouldnt be surprised if another musician gave up because they know their gonna get their asses kicked by the power of your music. Hell if i was a musician i would jump off a cliff because of this xD

Lone-X responds:

LOL Thanks for the review! I think it would go great for an ending or intro to a video game or movie! Keep it real.

Lone X

I love this song! It's so catchy and exciting. The reverse snares did not sound good. I think the snare should have been louder and some of the synths lower. The ending did not sound good. I think you should have at least added an ending note for conclusiveness.

Thanks for the critique!

Lone X

Really good dynamics and melodies! It flowed very nicely and kept me interested throughout.

Personally, I'm not a fan of high pitched effects put right after the bass in general, like the ones starting around 1:00 in. Some songs I feel like it works well, but in this one, I'd have preferred them substantially reduced in occurrence or perhaps omitted.

Still, you did an excellent job, my tastes aside.

Lone-X responds:

Thanks for the honest review! I liked your input!

noice

Thanks!

Like practically at SKRILLEX'S LEVEL IT IS SO AWESOME

Lone-X responds:

Hahaha, thanks for the review :)