Reviews for "GTA3: The Flash Version"

People failed.

I generally dislike what the Kitty Krew submits... however this is perfect for showing just how unintelligent people can be.
Hint to everybody who thinks this is a game: Start the game, and don't do anything, the character will do EXACTLY the same as he did when you were actually using the keys. This is just a nice example of predicting someones moves (As most people would probably go right for the car, and enter it, then they'd start to drive, and then through 'lag' you'd flip over.

Nice work (for once) Kitty Krew.

i give u a check PLUS

aha...

I liked the intro :) thats all....

KovioXZ responds:

good

Actually...

Of course the reviewers are right: This IS just a video tagged as a game. The... 'storyline' is boring and pretty much anyone with the right tools (up to 2 programs + the actual game) and a little patience could have done it.
Given: KK didn't submit even one funny or original thing in their entire existence - maybe they couldn't, even to save their own life.

But: This is just one guy trolling. Harmlessly. There were no loud sounds, no stroboscope effects, it is even okay for children to watch this. It's not brilliant, but for KK-standards this is a milestone!

Don't treat him like he's the bloody antichrist. ;)

thnk u my good sir!!!

Ha.

You get one star because you probably worked really, really hard to put this together. Which is perhaps the saddest thing of all, because it's trash.

Enjoy the trip back to obscurity!

I WORKED FUCKING HOURS TO RECORD 1 MINUTE OF GTA3 ASSHOLE

Buttons dont work seriously

I thought this would be cool but buttons dont even work as they should so i quit.

im sorry