Reviews for "GTA3: The Flash Version"

LOL

this game is the shiznit you should really expand it past 3 missions.
plus some new guns would be sweet.

PS
all ktykrw should use that intro, it's much better than the auto seizure 5000

this makes gta3 look good ! im dissapointed:(

omg intro awesome but kitty krew isint to good for newgrounds! :(
you guys need more internal comunication!
:( to many persons together can make really great stuff
but you guys make it look that solo is the way to go :(

witty review stating the sexual orientation, and the IQ level of the reviewer
(fuck you im not in the mood)

wow

this was great, i cant imagine the amount of time it took to make this piece of work
great job as usual mang

witty review stating the sexual orientation, and the IQ level of the reviewer

Better than expected

Grand Theft Auto 3 was definitely a staple game for any kid growing up. Sex, drugs, violence, and everything that teaches you the luxuries of life. I came to this submission fully expecting this game not to live up to the same expectations that the original had. I was delighted when I finally started playing and it was just as good as the original. This could of been a bit longer to incorporate more but I guess this left you some room for a sequel.

This is so god damn retarded

Why am I laughing my ass off?
I think I watched this three times before I noticed it's repeating. I love how you flip the car all nonchalantly.

its lag obviously