Reviews for "GTA3: The Flash Version"

-.-

ok # 1 the controls do not work well, #2 the screen does not show what you do until about 14 seconds after you try to do it and #3 this is idioticly lame.

no fuck you pal

Great Engine!

The engine was really nice but my only complaint is that you should have something to control the graphics level because on my laptop rig the driving scenes can get a little laggy, anyways kudos to you!

how did u make this?

This is ruining newgrounds but im wondering how you made it, did u get a pc verision of GTA or what?

yeah its GTA3 for PC and i recorded it with ZD Soft

Phail

I'm sorry, but the kitty crew just needs to break up. All you guys do is spam the portal with flashes that took MAYBE five minutes to make. You're work either needs to improve Greatly, or stop all together. sound, graphics, and an actuall worth ethic would be really helpful for you guys.

Ha.

You get one star because you probably worked really, really hard to put this together. Which is perhaps the saddest thing of all, because it's trash.

Enjoy the trip back to obscurity!

I WORKED FUCKING HOURS TO RECORD 1 MINUTE OF GTA3 ASSHOLE