Reviews for "Every day the same dream"

A privilege to play.

There's a certain artform to creating new ways for people to experience works of greatness. You can invent television, radio, the canvas, anything really. But however you did it, I know I am not the same person as I was before this. Thank you.

Absolutely Fantastic!

This is one of the most stunningly creative, artistic, and enjoyable things I've ever witnessed on newgrounds. The plot line was simple, yet incredibly rich. The playing felt authentically self directed as you were forced to pay attention to the simple minute details of every pixel on the screen. The existential attachment you feel for this "other" character than you have created has created a very unique, bittersweet response. The alienation was expressed well with very saturated grey tones amid the harshness of the TV and the Alarm.

I would love to se more of this kind of work.

Keep on rockin'

Awesome

Came at a time where I was thinking life is pretty repetitive. Do we make it that way to be safe????

EFFIN CRAZY!

This really is a repetive dream, it just tells the normal life of a man doing the same thing over and over again, but it's crazy. It's a must see!

Very Symbolic

I can't even begin to say how good the game is; it's simple, straightforward, and powerful. The art, all though simple and undetailed is amazing, and adds to the mood; Good Job.