Reviews for "Runeseekers"

Too dang difficult

Seriously, some of the differences I'm expected to find are practically invisible to the naked eye. I also don't like that there's a restriction on the number of hints you get in this game, much less such a small number as three. In every other spot the difference game I've played, you're given as many hints as you need, with restrictions on how often you can use them or having it affect your score.

Either I suck at this or it's tough...

I'm not good at this game, but I still like it. Maybe I need new glasses... On the first level I got all but 2.
I like the music, but the game doesn't really need a plot, in my opinion.
For the people who think this is too easy: I think it would be a good idea if you made a sequel that had set time limits for the levels.
For the people who thought it was way too tough (me), you could have hints that show an approximate area.

Thanks

Its too simple and easy

try and add some action to it

Hyptosis responds:

Action to a find the difference game? Stop acting like a retard.

An excellent game

I think overall this is a pretty good game. The choices for music fit the game well and the graphics are very colorful, almost as if they we're from a painting. I liked the style of the game.

But to the gameplay. This is a basic difference game with some backstory added to it. It does add a purpose to the game, but it felt as if the plot and the characters were forgotten right after the intro, apart from the text bits after completing a screen.

Difference hunting in itself was quite the challenge. I did manage to beat the game, but I did take a long time on each screen. Some of the differences were subtle, which was okay, but the some of the differences were extremely difficult to see even when holding the cursor on top of a spot and comparing the two windows. While the flickering of the right screen made sense storywise, it made the job even harder. My eyesight is quite good, so I'd say some of the differences were way too small (small change in grass shape, slightly darker/ligher patch of grass within grass etc...) I still liked how the backup rune system didn't just give an easy way out, but challenged to look for the differences.

Overall, the style of the game is top notch. But, finding all the differences with just three backup runes can be extremely, and sometimes even unfairly difficult.

Hyptosis responds:

Thank you, I know I won't bother making another though. Haha, wasn't worth the time it took to do it. Thanks again though. ^^

NOT challenging at all

you gotta make better games than that.

Hyptosis responds:

Don't be so bitter, maybe someday you'll do something too, though I doubt it. Good luck! ^^