Reviews for "Resident Evil SARS Part 5"

disappointing.... :(

after part 3, its not great anymore... it became another somewhat lame parody.... the series didn't retain its awesomeness... how sad... :(

...

You gave up didn't you?

Dude

I'm sorry, too short, not that funny all the characters are fucking animals and you put in left for dead. I'm sorry. I really am Please return to your roots. Your better than this.

makes no sence

wtf this isnt the same

Im sorry, but this is just a large dissapointment.

I take it you wanted to push something out fast? Just curious because the lack of people that are in your latest projects compared to the last are quite small.
The cat people you used for the two main characters avatars I could in no way shape or form consider this to be funny and or cute. It just made no sense and the older ones were great as they were.
I have another complaint, your characters and jokes are rather tasteless and unsatisfying. This seems more like an amature collab than a Resident Evil Sars Episode. When I saw that there was not only one but two new Resident Evil Sars episodes I was excited. Your end to the third part of the series was hilarious and I was discouraged that it seemed that it was the end of the series for good. Now that i've seen this and the other I wish it had ended for this is an insult to your previous work.
I am in no way attacking you or your flash, but I do suggest if you want to keep your reputation as the funny Resident Evil Sars creator it would be best to make another Resident Evil Sars episode 4 as it should have been. The end of Resident Evil Sars 3 is agood example.
I know it takes awhile to make flashes but if you rush something than this is what you end up with, cat people and stale, unfunny jokes. Sorry, I just really loved your old stuff and I'm really sad this didn't live up to the hype of its predecessors. :(

Leo-and-Pals responds:

P4-5 were originally supposed to be one animation, due to sound problems I had to cut them in half. But I get what you mean, P5 makes no sense disconnected and is literally the epitome of rushed.

Hopefully I can get all RDRedemption in RE3: Nemesis.