Reviews for "Resident Evil SARS Part 5"

Dude

I'm sorry, too short, not that funny all the characters are fucking animals and you put in left for dead. I'm sorry. I really am Please return to your roots. Your better than this.

...

You gave up didn't you?

...

wow makes NO sense at all and WAY to many furrys

Way diffrent from the old stuff.

I like the new random stuff, and the return to simpler graphics actually fits better then what was seen in 3. On that note the new stuff seems fine, however as this is part 4-5 the redesign was bound to alienate a large percentage of the fan base as it is a huge departure from 1-3.

Still hate part 3, but I like the random humor in part 4-5. Still as always their is room for improvement and the second to last scene is a lot weaker at the end then the last and second scene. As to the VG cats style I say it works, but it is to far of a departure from the original, now if you started with that style I'm sure less people would have not been so put of by it.

ehh