For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 204 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Resident Evil SARS Part 5"

Fiddler's Green. hehehehehehehehehehehehe. But where's Lucy?

Pretty good but this and Part 4 are not as good as Parts 1, 2, and 3. Still a great job though!

Great vid! I just love how leon nissed it by "That" much XD

I dont get how you people are seeing this as bad i actually think this is funny and i kinda like leon and claire better as furry`s the voice acting is good the animation is good and about the only bad thing about it is that it is too short its not the best but still very good

Hey, hey, hey... calm down everybody.

I actually liked the furriness and the random humor. It's a change from the norm, and I think it gave it an edge that it wouldn't have had before. Also, Leon looks exactly like I would have pictured him furry. I almost like it better.I really like Leon's voice too, it fits his personality.