Reviews for "Castlefailure SotN"

wonderfull memories

You also include the chair joke,
i cant stop laughing!!!
good work!

RicePirate responds:

You have no idea how happy it makes me to know that folks have gotten the same kind of pleasure from this joke/memory/animation as myself. Thanks for laughing. :)

heh

Yeah..Just like in that line..except that in game, he refers to Alucard as "young master" :P
Still, amusing..even more with the whole "famous" chair bouncing. (Those who had SOTN, should know ;) )

Say, planing to make other part of it? Like maybe with Death..that was another interesting guy in the story.

RicePirate responds:

Young Master is the correct. I guess I cut it for effect :) Death and Shaft were both pretty interesting.

OMG SotN FTW!!! ^_^

Great job on the flash. And you get extra brownie points because it is about SotN. You even put in the secret tunnel under his chair XD. Man, I miss this game. One of the best games to have ever been created. Unfortunately only us older people can truly understand its humor lol.

Nicely done...

I'd say more... but I've never played Castlevania,

Great SOTN reference

Great job this was really funny. I ended up just hitting the librarian for an hour because hes super annoying in my opinion.