Reviews for "[PP] rly good spriteFIGHT"

Stop with the spamming

You need to stop this spamming, because all you're doing is wasting everyone's time and proving your lack of both effort and talent in anything. Even your responses to reviews lack effort or talent, simply cursing at anyone who gives you a negative review while the only positive reviews come from others in your 'crew.'
Stop this, for everyone's sake.

no fucking cares asshole

-_-

the music was terrible, and it honestly just looks like you got really high and put this together while you were passed out. I really hope this was just spam

^^^^^^^^^^^^

what....?

I can't tell if you're serious or not. Either way, it looks like you really didn't put much effort into this at all. The flash is at least half text. And you just squashed and stretched pictures of soda cans.

And it loops, which is annoying--and the music loops in on itself.

Pixonimateo responds:

F*CK YOU NEW GROUNDS F*GGOT!!!

Poorly done, but...

It wasn't very well done, and didn't look like it had a lot of effort put into it. However, you do get points for subverting what people were expecting, so bravo on that.

Cool Homie!!!

Review: The Last Sprite

...Did I just get spriterolled? I suspect this is somwhat of a joke, and so I must judge it as such, yet the execution and technical work are not sufficient to merit any measure of humor.

Cool Homie!!!