Reviews for "Noise from Downstairs"

Very Nice.

This video had an extremely creepy feel to it. The hand drawn backgrounds and the creepy music and sound fx really added that dark feeling to this movie. Very good job man.

Its good : )

I liked the sound and the atmosphere. the story was really good, because I know those kinds of situations.(i was working at a hosptial in a palliative ward.)
The only thing i didnt like was the drawing of the faces and heads. everyting else fits to the atmosphere but a little nicer faces would have made the characters look more authentic.
All in all it is a good flash movie in my point of view.

(excuse my english, I'm out of practice...)

That was great.

you have good story telling skillz, and i like how well the music was used. because of all this you did a great job at selling the mood and the whole story.

But you either gona have to work on your art double the time or find some one who can translate for you (draw for you). that will take you to new heights. keep them coming :)

Good but the drawings...

The tittle of my review says everything.

Hmm...

I looks to me like David Firth had a strong influence on you. If you decide to make another animation, please size it differently. This one was very large and would often lag on my computer. Good luck in the future!

VlikeVince responds:

David Firth is a genius.And i know that my cartoons and his cartoons
have something in common:Scary,emotional,message.
But i can't do any other cartoons.This genre is in my blood.If i try to make comedy
it is a....well.....it is an abortion!^^