Reviews for "Thinking of You"

wow! i love the tune. its like the best i have heard! good job! you wowed me and it isnt easy to wow me. you did good :)

Thanks. I'm glad you think that :D

wonderful work. a lot of artists lose their talent, but not you! your awesome and i will be waiting for your next song. :)

VGSongbird responds:

Aww. Thanks. ^_^ I appreciate you saying that.

I'm a very unhappy man.
Yet I have enjoyed this song thoroughly, it's put together very well. I'd like to thank you for making this.

I'm sorry. I hope you feel better soon :3

I sat here listening to this, and the whole time I was thinking how perfect this song would be to be paired with lyrics. The song is great on its own but I dunno, just feels like its missing something.

VGSongbird responds:

LOL I initially had lyrics! In the end I cut them because I felt I wanted the piano to really stand out.
Oh well. I'm glad you enjoyed it anyway :D

It sounds very pleasing and I enjoyed the piano very much.