Reviews for "Thinking of You"

Oh elle, you shouldn't daydream about me. Well, if it means you make music like this, then keep it up! ;) -Lee

Well, it just CAN'T be helped :D

Thanks for taking the time to review ;) Much love <3

Just thought I would take a moment to say you are awesome, and your music is awesome, too... You put true feeling into it, and we, the listeners, can feel it when we hear it... That's the way music should be... Keep up the great work!! :D

---Peace Out and MCL,
---Ghetto Joe

VGSongbird responds:

Thank you! I do try to put real feeling into my music, and I'm thrilled to hear that you think it shows. Thank you so much ^_^

I need to get online more often. Half the time I see one of your pieces have been uploaded, it's anywhere from a week to month later.

Anyway, I've been listening to your stuff long enough now that I can definitely tell you have a certain style and choice of instruments when it comes to your synth/traditional pieces. They work very well together, and as I've stated in the past, your work with traditional instruments is always soothing and very well played.

Maybe it's just my history with the series, but your original songs really remind me of Mario Kart, this one Rainbow Road in particular. Maybe that's just me, I don't know.

VGSongbird responds:

Lol well I would say VG Music has always influenced me, especially a classic like Mario Kart, so I'd say it's not farfetched to think that I've got some similar sounds :D

I definitely do have a certain style. I like to call is Melodic Chaos XD And thank you again for continuing to listen to my stuff. I'm always excited to see a review from you.

Every time you make a song its amazing!

Aww, Thanks :D I appreciate that you continue to support my music ^_^