Reviews for "Manhattan Project"

nice

extremely addictive game. one comment.. plz in the future make it possible to skip the summary of the level. I dont care about the numbers I wanna play.

although I didnt make it, before day 20 should be possible with a little luck. ( I got nuke at day 23 while gettin all extra's and upgrades plus getting the 30k in bank medal)

I advice to invest in extra;s they will dramatically increase your multiplier. make sure u dont get hit, cause repairing is way to expensive,

must have extra is the number 2, it provides an extra bomb. get it fast, but after gunner.

for the medal addicts; Apparently I got the secret one. ill give a hint.

what flies and is not a plane? kill it with (over 9000) fire!!!

its ok

nice game

Great Game

Awesome Game! I didnt get any lag.

this is ....

THE PERFECT THING

I found this on Andkon.com a few years ago. Still one of my Favorites!