For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 229 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Manhattan Project"

a cool game

you can always count on bombs and airplanes to make a fun game. thouhg I don't like the Hiroshima joke.

Awful programming, but decent game

First off, when the people running by sponge the shots and make it impossible to protect my plane, it just gets boring. But when they sponge all my shots and still don't even take actual damage, that's just bad programming to say the least.
The multiplier is full of crap because at some points, I can shoot a bullet at one building and make it explode, causing a huge chain reaction unlinked to my bomb. I mean, those are nice, getting all that money in so short of time. But then the next round, I cannot make it past a x1 bonus.
It's just ridiculous.
The game has a nice premise though, so I am looking forward to any updates...

Good, but laggy.

i dont know if everyone shares my problem, but when you use the laser the mouse freezes and turns very annoying. After this the game is awesome.

Not Bad

very fun concept wish it wasnt only 25 rounds but until you want to stop then it would be awesome

Very good game!

Very good, but, There is a very easy glitch at the game, and the glitch will help everybody to get the 100 points badge on 5 seconds..