For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 211 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Manhattan Project"

This has been one of my favorite stress games for almost ten years. It's tough, which makes winning all the more worthwhile when it happens. Thanks for making it, and sorry I haven't said it earlier. Half a star off because it hasn't aged well but it's still a gem.

fun, until my computer gave up and i got lagged out

i found the key to win you only need upgrade the turret to level 3 and thats it

I have no idea how I beat this before, this game is ridiculously hard. I'm not sure I understand how you can destroy everything and get a x2 multiplier or a x1 multiplier - seems like you're supposed to cause a big ruckus all at once but then keep minor explosions going on afterward? Weird mechanic.

The game is pretty and the sound is well-done but it lags pretty badly as the game progresses, making me think you might be keeping data allocated for things that have spawned.

FrozenFire responds:

Yeah this game was poorly optimize sry

Really great game! I wish there was a mode after you unlock the atomic bomb so you could just keep playing, obviously not with the atomic bomb, but maybe the one before that without restarting. Great job!