Reviews for "Dual Arms Verbatim Part 1"

OH MY GOD

This MOvie WAs AMSOENEFRQWFQAF!!!!!!!!!

RPGsrok responds:

Glad YOu LikeD iT ThX foR REvieWING!!!!!

Absolutely Stunning

This has got to be one of the most involved Flash movies I have ever seen. The amount of time you must have put into designing the story, characters, and settings in the movie... it's flooring. I'm very impressed, and I can't wait for part 2 :)

10/10, 5/5.

RPGsrok responds:

It's good to know that was two years well spent. ^^ Thanks for reviewing!

OH MAHA GOD!!

PLEASE MAKE A SECOND PLEASE!!!!!!!! I REALLY LIKED IT!!! But i would like you to partner with someone!! Theres soooo much potential and itd be awesome if were like final fantasy graphics...

RPGsrok responds:

I can't guarantee partnering with people will result in FF graphics, (I'm certainly not switching to all CG if that's what you mean >_<) but there were a few people who've kindly offered to help me out, and if anything that may result in a better, more quickly made Verbatim Part II.

Glad you liked it! Thanks for reviewing.

Excellent!

Lots of time and energy put into this project. I'm a sucker for actual story and content so this definitely got my attention. Voice acting was decent (one of the voice actors sounds like Snake from Metal Gear) and the art and animation is good. I wish i had the patience to put something like this together. Good choices for music and ambient sounds. Keep it up! Look forward to more!

RPGsrok responds:

I'm just as amazed as you that this thing ever got made. You just gotta never forget about what you start - finish at any cost, and you will finish one day. ^^ Glad you like the voice acting, I thought they did a good job. Hopefully next time, I'll be able to get some original music in there.

Glad you liked the movie, thanks for reviewing!

Loved it

I thought it was great. It was well planned out, and the story was excellent and involving.

The art was odd ot say the least. It was pretty good, but some of it didn't seem to match. also at some times the animation was choppy, I don't know maybe it was just me.

Also the sound could have been better. some voices were louder, and some were quieter/ softer. I felt you could have edited the sound to fit better.

All in all I liked it. I will be looking forward to part 2. 4/5 8/10

RPGsrok responds:

It's hard to say exactly what you mean by not matching, but I will say by pure merit of my lack of skill and the hard poses I needed to do, there was some inconsistancy in the animation. The choppiness is most certainly not just you. There was only so much I could do on my own to smooth out the animation while getting it done in a reasonable timeframe.

Sound design has also been a large problem for me - thankfully, I did end up finishing this subtitled version - hopefully it helped you at least understand the dialogue.

Glad you liked the movie. Thanks for reviewing!