Reviews for "Kill Me!"

Hard as hell

i cant get past 1 of the levels

LoL

hahahahahaha The games very funny!!! LOL!!!!

If you get stuck in a level...

Your screwed. You won't be able to reset that level and start over, or move your hero out of the place. Game Breaker.

Fun for a short while

The first 5-6 levels were fun and creative, then it started getting buggy and boring. I wish there were different music for certain levels instead of the same loop.

Decent, but not my cup of tea.

I do not understand why you can use his corpses if he is unable to die. I keep pondering how there are dead bodies of him, multiplaying, while you control the man alive. It breaks logic when the entire goal of the game is to kill yourself.

This game is average. There are a lot worse, but it could only amuse me for a half hour. I am pondering on suggestions on how to improve it, but these type of games are cliche when they were little fun in the first place. I am refering to the games where each level is a small maze where pushing buttons are depedent on reaching the next level. However . . . it is unfair that I am demoralizing the game simply because it is not my style. Looking at the scores, some people enjoy it muchly. Here are some real suggestions. Try making each level longer; not harder but more exploration. Create "McGuffin" objects to collect. Like how the Mario series strives to gain coins and Sonic the Hedgehog likes rings, perhaps you could think of something for the fat superhero to obtain. Try adding other obsticals to escape like toxin or bullets.

This is what I would personally do but if you like the game you have made, than do not change anything. Your own opinion is what matters. Thank you for reading.