Reviews for "Kill Me!"

Well... I guess I killed him.

Most anticlimactic death ever at the end. Seriously, the music doesn't even change. On the plus side, this game effectively disproves the "suicide is painless" idea.

As for the actual gameplay, the puzzles are quite easy in general. All the levels felt like tutorials until the last one, which was starting to become interesting, and then the game was over abruptly.

Hard as hell

i cant get past 1 of the levels

LoL

hahahahahaha The games very funny!!! LOL!!!!

If you get stuck in a level...

Your screwed. You won't be able to reset that level and start over, or move your hero out of the place. Game Breaker.

Fun for a short while

The first 5-6 levels were fun and creative, then it started getting buggy and boring. I wish there were different music for certain levels instead of the same loop.