Reviews for "Kill Me!"

well

if you talk to me the boy in the game was pritty fat

Nice, but...

You know, I was enjoying the game, and I ewen think I got almoust to the end, when i was so frustrated that I stopped playing. I returned and I found out that there is no resume button :(( (not even when you go to main menu )

Original

One would think a concept such as this would be dark, gory, and not funny. But your game surprised me; it's cartoony and fun, but most of all it's creative. It's over-all an easy game to play, which could turn some people off, but it also invites casual players in -- the audience one really needs.

Here's hoping there's a spin-off or sequel in the works.

bit buggy

great music, great idea, great puzzles.
was ok until the last level, thats when i ripped 2 good pairs of earbuds in half.
i knew exactly what to do but everytime i would go a little close to the spikes and BAM invincible man just kind of teleports over a little bit into the spikes. :/ i gave up.

This game is very unique and fun. It had great controls and the visuals looked just about as good as they needed to be.

The biggest of the games problems for me personally was the sound effects: they were just bad; no-one likes hearing their main character loudly and obnoxiously grunt every time they press the jump button. Besides the obnoxiously sound effects, the only other problem I had with the game was the game's bipolar difficulty. Some levels were very lenient while other required very carful platforming where one mis-step would require you to reset 2 or 3 previously dead bodies.