Reviews for "Kill Me!"

Never!!!

Reminds me of that game with the cats, where you had to create corpse & run over the bones.

Good job making this but...
Bit too frustrating for me though.

well

if you talk to me the boy in the game was pritty fat

cool game, THERE's NO GLITCH LVL 8!

First off: The pressing of a button both opens closed AND CLOSES OPEN tiles, the guide you get tells you how to pass lvl 8.

Cool game, sadistic but cool.

Nice, but...

You know, I was enjoying the game, and I ewen think I got almoust to the end, when i was so frustrated that I stopped playing. I returned and I found out that there is no resume button :(( (not even when you go to main menu )

bit buggy

great music, great idea, great puzzles.
was ok until the last level, thats when i ripped 2 good pairs of earbuds in half.
i knew exactly what to do but everytime i would go a little close to the spikes and BAM invincible man just kind of teleports over a little bit into the spikes. :/ i gave up.