Reviews for "Kill Me!"

Nice

Overall it´s a nice game, though i think 2 thinks could be improved.
First, no ending. Man, this is frustrating.
Second, more history and levels.

But the game is very nice.

good

it was good but i say level 16 was the hardest

It's okay, but I just have one problem...

Why in the fuck does the spacebar make you throw a body that you are carrying? You naturally assume that spacebar would drop the body if you use it to pick it up off of the floor. Make the down button the button to pick up bodies or something. Damn, that's annoying. Other than that, this game was pretty okay.

Original

A nice little platformer. The controls were a bit imprecise, but you can get the hang of it. Body decay is a great game mechanic - you could definitely make some more complex levels involving this element.

Mostly I love the goal of the game - if suicide ever stops being funny, I think I'll kill myself.

A certain creativity to the game

There's a certain creativity to the game. Perhaps the graphics could be worked on. But it is different!