Reviews for "Kill Me!"

Alrighty..

I didn't have many problems with this game, overall it's very straightforward and easy.

It's just that the dying sound effect gets so gut-wrenching annoying after the first few deaths, and you have to hear it OVER AND OVER throughout the whole game.
UUughhg AAAHHAH GUUGUUGUH.

Not a bad game though.

good stuff

its fun, and a little original and the cartoon gore goes down well. got to the end pretty ok...but it wasnt ridiculously easy.

I like it

It's original and has a good idea, maybe create a second one that is improved?

Really good original concept

Great game. There are just a few things that might be improved. I think someone said earlier that a "rewind death" button would be useful, since sometimes it is easy to make a small mistake that costs a lot of time.

I think it would be good to have an option not to jump on corpses. Sometimes I might want to land on the same tile as a corpse to pick it up.

Again, great game!

Smart and fun

I liked this game, not sure what glitchs or "buggy" game they are talking about. I thought the levels where fun and the little story was cool. Reason it was not a 10/10 was because it was the same death sounds and death animations, even two or three would of made me not turn off the sound effects or music and listen to my own. Keep up the good work.