Reviews for "Kill Me!"

Good.

A good platformer with a different concept from most. It is quite easy enough however, to finish in one sitting.

A very tiny hitch though, it is very inconvenient having to right-click and press Show All to properly observe the entire level, and even more inconvenient having to do that every time I finish or restart a level. However, since there are no instances off-screen spikes that may harm you at any level, there is actually no need to do this to finish the game.

Also, the only similarity between this game and Karoshi is the main character wanting to die. In this game to finish levels, you have to make use of your character's death whereas in Karoshi the goal in each level IS to die. So please, do not play this game thinking it is a Karoshi rip-off for it is a unique platformer in its own right.

Eh...pretty damn hard.

Level 14 is like, impossible, so I can't really give you a complete review. Try to make it easier next time. 8/10

Really good original concept

Great game. There are just a few things that might be improved. I think someone said earlier that a "rewind death" button would be useful, since sometimes it is easy to make a small mistake that costs a lot of time.

I think it would be good to have an option not to jump on corpses. Sometimes I might want to land on the same tile as a corpse to pick it up.

Again, great game!

Lv 14, Impossible

There's no way in hell I'll ever get past this level.

Room for sequel =<

It was pretty good, you could go on to make more by saying the chemical didn't actually kill him, or you could even mix it up a bit and be all like, "As it turns out, the poison mixed with his rebirth and gave him all new powers!"

But yeah, sequel would be rather easy from there, and you can improve upon the games formula with the above quoted text.

Nice work, keep it up.