Reviews for "Kill Me!"

Eh...pretty damn hard.

Level 14 is like, impossible, so I can't really give you a complete review. Try to make it easier next time. 8/10

Alrighty..

I didn't have many problems with this game, overall it's very straightforward and easy.

It's just that the dying sound effect gets so gut-wrenching annoying after the first few deaths, and you have to hear it OVER AND OVER throughout the whole game.
UUughhg AAAHHAH GUUGUUGUH.

Not a bad game though.

I like it

It's original and has a good idea, maybe create a second one that is improved?

Really good original concept

Great game. There are just a few things that might be improved. I think someone said earlier that a "rewind death" button would be useful, since sometimes it is easy to make a small mistake that costs a lot of time.

I think it would be good to have an option not to jump on corpses. Sometimes I might want to land on the same tile as a corpse to pick it up.

Again, great game!

Lv 14, Impossible

There's no way in hell I'll ever get past this level.