Reviews for "Kill Me!"

AAUGH RAAUGH

Those death screams remind me of Nicholas Cage for some reason. xP

Great original gameplay!

I played through the whole thing in one sitting. Very well done, great puzzles, but the sound effects got kinda annoying and the whole thing was too short. But still, great job on the concept.

AWSOME

great game to pass the time but there is a bug on lvl 12 where you cant get through the sides of the door until your 17th jump

Like the concept

I like the idea of an invincible man being used as a crux, or indeed an excuse, for another platform puzzle game. I wont judge on graphics because in all honesty I wasn't focusing on them, just the next level. The music was appropriately intense enough for the purpose it served, which is important as music can either fill you with expectation and make you more involved, or it can be a total let-down. The theme from "Shaft" would be no use here :)
Good, challenging puzzles which progressively got harder, as obviously expected. Grats.

PS. People, read the author comments, or even just pay attention, as your tour guide for the first couple of levels told you there was a reset button, and so did Klauskk. And BenParisl. And now me.

MMMMaaazzingg!!

My favorite puzzle game ever but it started to piss me off at lvl 13. Fun stuff...