Reviews for "Weapons on Wheels"

good

Good game, I enjoyed playing

you're awesome

damn blue

That blue guy is really annoying. But besides the annoyingness of that, I thoroughly enjoyed this game.

ForTheLoss responds:

lol, I agree too, he definitely is quite a track-whore

Good

I think that leaving out certain niceties such as a mini map made the game significantly more challenging. Which is really a good thing, because you have to struggle to beat the game, instead of breezing through first place in every level. Good job, especially for your first game.

you're also awesome

car+weap= Cod7 :D

good game, i think the only problem with this game is that there is no map, i keep forgetting which corners to turn, which makes the game very difficult, unless that was your goal 9/10 for no map :P

ForTheLoss responds:

I was originally aiming to remake an old Sega Genesis game called Combat Cars. Since that game didn't have a mini map, I just really never thought of adding one. But it would've probably been a good addition.

Thanks for the review and stuff.

Great fun over all

all i would want is a diferent song for every stage or variations of the loop . and a mini map. real racers know the track by heart beofre entering a race and thats why they have mini maps in ... every racing game to make up for that. cuz we all want to jump right ahead and compete instead of doing position runs.(or practice) o still had fun playing it as it is great job .

ForTheLoss responds:

Yeah, I agree, a minimap would've been for the better. Thanks for the review.