Reviews for "Weapons on Wheels"

WAY too hard to controll

this would be a decent game if u could make the turning slower. even the car with the worst handling had extremely fast turning.

ForTheLoss responds:

I figure it'd be something you'd get used to. I've played loads of 2D Flash race games with horrendous handling compared to this one.

But maybe that's just me because I've played this game a few times a week since October :P

Meh.

I didn't like the controls at all, Usually it's WASD/Arrows Keys, and F to shoot. These controls took a bit to get used to. The graphics aren't that great, because they seem a little blurry. This doesn't seem like Newgrounds material, but I'm assuming this would barely pass judgement.

ForTheLoss responds:

Yeah the graphics were originally very nice looking, but the swf size was nearing 20MB. I had to downgrade the quality of both the graphics and the sound alot just to barely scrape by with a 10MB file.

Great fun over all

all i would want is a diferent song for every stage or variations of the loop . and a mini map. real racers know the track by heart beofre entering a race and thats why they have mini maps in ... every racing game to make up for that. cuz we all want to jump right ahead and compete instead of doing position runs.(or practice) o still had fun playing it as it is great job .

ForTheLoss responds:

Yeah, I agree, a minimap would've been for the better. Thanks for the review.