Reviews for "AN Escape Series #5"

Great Game!!

Arrrr, I have to get hypothermia first because of the missing jumper
But managed to did it in 5 minute on the 2nd run :/

Coool

I must say, this had me going for a while...
One of the most enjoying Escape games I've played. The timer makes it more challenging definitely.

I'm not proud of my 16:16 time, but whatcha gonna do... :)
Luckily I cheated by seeing SHAZAM22's comment, I didn't see the jumper either.

Keep it up, Ninja!

Nice job

I enjoyed the game. Was a bit easier though because i did it in less then 10 minutes with no walk through

Loved it!

Man, this series is awesome and cool. Hope there's a 6th. Oh and try and beat 1:35. HA!

Very well thought out. I really enjoyed this one! To convert Celsius to Fahrenheit, use Google!

And as for the engine improvements, they were slight, but I most definitely could tell the game ran smoother then the previous releases. Keep up the good work!

P.S. Guna have to do the walkthrough, I never used the silver key! What was it for? :p