Reviews for "AN Escape Series #5"

re silver key

The silver key is nothing to use

Another great game!

Even after 5 games, you keep on amazing me with these well-thought, witty and awesome games! I liked how everything fitted together and the puzzles were smart and well-thought and involved minimal clickfest (except for some of the circuit breakers).

The countdown really started to make me stressed towards the end and it was amazing. I think to add a bit of difficulty/realism/stress, make the symptoms appear as time is running out, like blurred vision, faster heart rate (hearable), etc.

To be honest, if this was IRL, I'd be screwed because we Canadians cannot convert C to F...

awesome game

cool. challenging. love the seiries keep it up. and also what was the gray key for?

YAY

2:20 XD I like this one alot XD Keep up the good work!!!

make more

i love the escape series please make more