Reviews for "AN Escape Series #5"

awsome

it is awsome

Good Game!!Amazing...

...Your games are awesome man :D
I'm suck playing but it doesn't matter :) I just wanna escape in time
This game isn't that hard if you compare to the others, but it's Okay.
·Graphics: 10/10
·Gameplay:10/10
·Difficulty:9/10
···Overall:29/30 (9.6 Stars)

Its so easy!

I finished in 2 in a half mins!

very nice

All the clues were there, you just had to look. I like the idea that you put in a time limit on this one, it makes the game more of a challenge. The only things i'd say can improve was the jumpers, they really didnt stick out too well, i was 1/2 way to hypothermia before i found 2. As well as that, most peeps playing this game dont know jack about wiring electronics, so maybe a schematic or atleast a clue on where the jumpers should go on there. I guess its a good thing my pops taught me a little bit about the stuff... lol. Either way, perfect score in my opinion keep up the great work!

brrr

BRR....That's cold! Nice game, Afro-Ninja, I'm playing SIM V1.2 next, another great game by you!