Reviews for "AN Escape Series #5"

Great Game!!

Arrrr, I have to get hypothermia first because of the missing jumper
But managed to did it in 5 minute on the 2nd run :/

Coool

I must say, this had me going for a while...
One of the most enjoying Escape games I've played. The timer makes it more challenging definitely.

I'm not proud of my 16:16 time, but whatcha gonna do... :)
Luckily I cheated by seeing SHAZAM22's comment, I didn't see the jumper either.

Keep it up, Ninja!

Nice job

I enjoyed the game. Was a bit easier though because i did it in less then 10 minutes with no walk through

never disappoint

u never disappoint afro-samurai i have to admit i suck at these games ur work is very well done that it makes up for my lack of iq LOL

A good escape game....

Even though i completely SUCK at escape and Point 'n Click games. Some other people will like it, so i won't rate it bad just becouse i suck at it.

The gameplay is good, even though i suck at games like this one. People who enjoy playing Point 'n Click games will enjoy playing this game (unless they are faggots, trolls, etc.).

There might be music at the beggining and the end, but everywhere else - its nothing but sound effects (I guess it's becouse you DON'T hear random music while there are no radios, ipods, phones, etc.). I have nothing against that.

Graphics are good. I could NEVER make anything simular (becouse i suck at drawing/painting too).

Overall, i think this game deserves a 10/10.
Keep creating the escape series!