Reviews for "How 2 Make a Ngs Username"

lulz good flash dude.

it only took me about half an hour or so to figure out my name, i usaully do zero personally, but that was taken, then i tried my second usaul choce cause zero is usauly taken, zerohour, also taken so i thought lets think of something wierd and i came up with flying nun, which was a show that played from the late sixties until 1970, never saw the shoow myself but the name just makes me laugh, als while i was watching this i thought of a name, its dildowrangler, ima ride that sucker up your ass, cause im the lone pansie.

One thing.

Even this is a great formula, you can find a cool and single name like mine to make an username. It looks good too ^_^

I've been using the same name since 2002!

Anyway, a good username can also be noun+verbb+er, like MouseDropper

Joey is an adjective...isn't it?

I've had my name for like 6 or 7 years now and have never used any other.

This made me laugh pretty damn much, seeming as I'm such a Grandma Nartsee.

I really don't get why so many people have stupid names like 'Y0rfa3c782', could someone one day explain that?

P.S. I'm not 6 or 7 years old

Hay!!!

It wasn't easy for me to make up MY name!!! It took me about a WEEK to figure out my damn name. Same for other people too! Gawd...

Lawl, great flash! XD