Reviews for "How 2 Make a Ngs Username"

WooHoo

I just made new one just for this!

wtf

ok this is my version of this flash
1. Look at your mirror. Look at your favourite zit and call it steve. There u go. Steve. That's a cool username. I mean i just took a second to think this baby(TehKillerGuy) up. If u don't know wut a an adjective is, kill urself. if u can't make up a username, f*** the account. Get a life. A life of Newgrounds Fan-shipness. Wait. No. Fan-shipnnees. U-uh. Fanee-shipaneez. Yeah that's it

awesome.

except that everyone seems to have whiter teeth than eys. JAUNDICE!!!

this was good

This was kind of like my first masturbation. good and enjoyable but not brought to perfection, leaving a sense of unsurety about what just happened. Also it fills the viewers of Newground with a feeling of happiness when they watch it for the first time :P

Like a self-help movie

I really like how it all came together, especially the little visual cues, and when "three easy steps" was perfectly in step with the music. It kinda reminds me of the audio that would play on my CD cleaner before it said "Hello. This CD is now cleaning your CD player."

Anyways, great job.