Reviews for "How 2 Make a Ngs Username"

I have to hand it to you guys.......this flash was really funny! :) At first I didn't like how red said "you should probably kill yourself" part, but I guess it kinda adds to the comedy. Two Thumbs Up :) I wish I could make a flash, whether it be funny or not, and share it with you guys :)

I like my username. dang proud of it. Like the video. ;)

I've had my user name for years, and I didn't even come up with it. My dad did. I don't know why I've still used it because I don't even live in Mississippi anymore. -.-

Great flash
I have a feeling that you're missing a step.
Step 4. Kill yourself after making your dumbass username

Some Examples of Winning Usernames
StinkyTaco JuicyFoot ImmensePantsize thunderF*ck and my personal favorite OldTartFart

Hmm i used this same formula which i didnt mean to do... i was just being random!!! Great flash

How i got mine

I was pissed i couldnt think of one, and when that little captcha came up it read, Orph10s, i thought it said Ophostus and that became my name!!!!!