Reviews for "How 2 Make a Ngs Username"

if you don't know what an adjective is...

ah i can't stop laughing great job! keep it up

Sorry

There were some okay moments, but for the most part, this flash wasn't really funny. I think that it was a great idea, just wasn't executed well. I hope someone takes this joke and makes it better in the future

Haha

Nice work on this flash. It's hilarious and ironic. I'm sure some people actually did follow this advice.
Animation was good, and great voice acting. Your conversation with LazyMuffin was hilarious, and it ended excellently.
My name.. kind of has meaning to it. I like sandwiches, and I eat them regularly.

Observant

It's always nice to be observant. Not to mention, I think you were alluding to that famous Metal Gear Awesome maker-egoraptor.Well the first part wasn't quite an adjective(that would be egotistical) , but the dinosaur part, nice!

I sincerely think people should pick a name that have a personal meaning to it, that's what make it special.

a good way auctually

Well you could eather get a random name with a couple of signs and numbers but then i will most likely track u down and cut you, or you can follow this instruction. And of course you can do what i did, sit and stare up to the ceiling trying to come up with a decent name for an rpg game. To have a real name is cooler than putting unfitting words toghether in my opinion, and when theres numbers then you my sir deserve bombs in your pants