Reviews for "Mister Rain"

great

beautiful artwork and and the perfect music for it. this really put me at ease.

cool little trick

if you cross ur eyes and see the picture in the middle you can easily spot the diffrences cuz the places where the picture doesnt match will kinda overlap eachother. and yea the 3d ting is pretty cool

Very nice

Music was lovely, pictures where nice and the game was well made.

Definitely liked the fact that the player can control how the changes are made, adding or removing the differences at their own whim, makes it different to most spot the difference games.

(For people that have not spotted this, the difference will be changed on the picture your mouse cursor is on, for example if the difference is someone has a mustache on one picture and not the other, if you click on the mustache with the cursor it will be removed from both but if you click on the bare face with the cursor it will be added)

Lovely!

I loved the art style and the storyline, although I was a bit miffed that I had to go on a different website to continue the game. But overall it was a nice.

And to those who noticed inconsistences, I think most spot-the-difference games do this to try and make it a little 'harder'. They mix things up so that the player won't start to assume things... Or maybe it's just to mess with us. *shrug*

Really compelling.

Allthough I don't usually like spot-a-difference games, I played this one through because of the story and the graphics.