Reviews for "Claris Autopsy"

WTF?

"Umm, i guess we can call her parents now."
"And tell them what? We performed an autopsy and crushed her freaking heart?"
"What are we supposed to do with the body parts?"
"Oh, um, nevermind. I got a better idea. See, here's my german luger, I kill you and then I shoot myself!
"Chrinstoffski!?"
"Okay, bad idea."
"Put her in the forest! Frame the wolves!"
-at the forest-
"Heehee, i can see you. I'm looking up her butt and out her eyes and there you are."
"Okay Dan, you yelled at me back at the autopsy room, so shut up! We'll dump her out here."

-From that night on I had horrible nightmares about murdering that girl. But i did a little good by feeding the wolves.
-Chrinstoffski Out.

the end

the ending is fucked,she was alive,but when u took it out,she DIED

o_o

Good game......scary, i think u shoulda rated Adult, but this game is....WOW.... so much detail and other stuff, i rate 10

boring!

this is so boring and you can see everything which isn't so bad ;P

It works, in more ways than one.

The programming aspects of this game were in working order, well done. The fact that you didn't take this too seriously, (I was somewhat entertained by the little notes) is what made this game work for me. A few steps up on the art and this could have been an eight, (I'd need a little more 'puzzle' or 'game' for a ten).

There is a difference between the 'victim' that we love to see skewered on the end of Michel's knife, and the women that sits next to us in class. This difference is indiscernible to those who don't have that compartmentalization going on in their own minds. So the humor and giddy pseudo-sadism is lost on them. Oh, well.