Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Tower of Doom!"

really good game

Good difficulty. Although, for me, the last level was easier than some of the earlier levels. Maybe it was just the strategy I used. I bought nothing but magic towers and magic tower upgrades, and by the time I reached 5 magic towers doing 8 damage each, the field was a death trap with balls bouncing all over the place.

The strategy doesn't work so well on lower levels, though--mostly due to money and rate of income.

Frost towers didn't seem very useful. They were, but they were too expensive. Fire towers were good, but it'd be nice if they did area damage (or more of it if they do already). I didn't use arrows at all since you kept saying things were resistant to them.

It would help if you made enemies with different weaknesses. Like, make a fire giant that's weak to ice or ice giant that's weak to fire.

Good job.

I like it.

This is truel a great game. But we need defence too! On the last level I had 1 health and 2 seconds left... A catapult got me!!! It is fun and chalanging. Great work! I expect more from you guys that are good games like this.

amazing

great music, levels that aren't too challenging, and of course the fact you can watch armies fail to destroy your tower of doom! this is one of the rare times i write a review, but this game is really great!

Awesome

It was so muchh fun I got through the game in about a half hour. But still great I give it a ten by far!

Good Tower Defence!

Literally!

Loved this game. Not brilliant at it, cant get over 50k, myself, but theres many tactics to try out. Would like to see a sequel! :)