Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Tower of Doom!"

Has potential.

One of the simplest "Defense" games I've seen in a long time, and actually one of the most fun, too. Extremely short and easy, though - we're talking "build 3 magic towers and 1 ice tower" easy. It won't take you through the challenge mode, but it'll win the whole campaign.
I'd say it's a good proof-of-concept work, and worth the few minutes it takes.

cool

It's good.It needs more towers

4/5 8/10

I really enjoyed playing it but if you just focus on arrow towers and nothing else is easy as cake

needs alot of work....

really well put together, however its a bit easy specially since you can just build the magic tower and only upgrade it alone and still beat the game. i didnt build a single other tower and went all the way through the game....

thats a perty big flaw

one other complaint, i under stand the arrow towers are supposed to be cheap, it should not be the same all around to add a differant type of tower!

whats the point, why would i add a differant type of tower if i allready invested tons of points into a differant type?

all in all good game except for those MAJOR flaws.

i only write this as criticism because I see alot of potential. I dont useally write reviews unless i see potential.... or rina-chan is in the flash......

MORE DIFFERENT TOWERS

YOU SHOULD ADD OTHER TYPES OF TOWERS IF YOU MAKE A DIFFERENT ONE AND MORE LEVELS TO PLAY