Reviews for "Hell for Bread"

Not Bad!

Needs work, as you said your Flash Snafu was a quality hit, but i wished you would have animated the middle sequence with the toast fighting the demons a bit more.. Quality of the artwork was Eh.. but what the heck, your doing better than all these turds who submit bonk fodder!

Awesome

Well made, good use of sound effects, and good humour. And you pulled it off without swearing up a storm, having slutty characters, making fun of specific groups, making a parody of some popular series, or anything like that. Good show.
That really, really sucks about the corruption. One of my movies also got corrupted right when it was around 95% done... and I just dropped it. I didn't wanna piss around with poor quality and inserting the few missing frames, plus I still had to do some final touches on some of the earlier frames... That never happened to me until December 2009, and then it continued to happen on occasion. I've been making frequent backups of my movies ever since the first incident. Anyhow, great job.

tcoffin responds:

Gah, that sucks dude, sorry to hear that.

but i'm glad you liked my movie so much! and thanks for the fave too.

cool

hahahaha haha dude that was really funny cool drawing keep it like that your are really cool =)

the only thing it will be really helpfull its a stop and play button =)

Pretty cool

It gives a nostalgic feel from cartoons that did this sort of thing. I like! =D

Great

even though it was corrupted and a little fuzzy ill give u a break i thought it was very well done and had a good story to it, i really thought he was going to make the Hell robot pop out and kill the guy cooking breakfast but the ending was great the way it was. keep up the good work