Reviews for "Damn Those Furries"

Clevah. Vereh clevah. There were a few iffy parts on the vocals and the mixing wasn't the greatest for me, but this got me to smile. And then laugh. And then give it 4.5 stars. And I'm a furry, so that's saying something.

The lyrics "Some just need boobs,
But some need boobs and tails." got me. I don't know why, but that just made me laugh the most.

Um... but yeah, good job. :)

ulfusNG responds:

Yay, I think this is my best song yet, though when I was writing it I was afraid the first minute would scare everyone away.

Some songs I've come across on here have vocals that can sound a bit awkward, but your voice totally sounds natural, really fits in well. Love your stuff! ^-^

Thanks

Ok i quit, i wouldnt be trying to persuading you to make serious music any longer this is obviously your call xD
Lyrics are very original and totally hilarious, the song in pretty nice as well.
I cant really take some vocal flaws seriously, they are small and in this style of music it just blends xD
Cowboy section is pretty nice, good guitaring there :)
These "Will you ever stop fantasizing about a fox's ball sack? ", "What's wrong with a Panda who has some nice jugs?" totally cracked me up xD
Good job Ulfus you certainly take the Comic Songs to a really high level :)

ulfusNG responds:

Thanks, though I'm not that great yet, still need to work on my lyrics.

it's good. well done I love it.

one half star less cause the singer not always sing well (it's not so bad, otherwise I would have given you less than 2 stars and half)

Thanks