Reviews for "Ivan Schpeckov"

lol nice

thanks an epic uppercut I like it!

TheShadling responds:

Very nice of you to check it out man X)

ITS CAPTAIN FUCKIN MACTAVISH >:D

good art bro.

TheShadling responds:

Before he joined the army!!

TWO WORDS

FUCKING BADASS

TAKE THAT WWF!

YOUR SEALS CAN'T HOLD BACK OUR VIKINGS! TAKE THAT!

nice detail in this one

~~REVIEW~~
Now this is something very well done i thought and so much detail and realistic feel, as for dommi-fresh yeah i have reviewed some of his work and its pretty impressive, infact i think he has the most art on here not sure though, but anyways back to you piece the seals that was not bad bad, but seemed to work the edge so i think some might not like it but regardless i thought it was one hella detailed action art piece from the snow to the blood, allthough i would like to see more blood splatter all around and such, and more snow flying around as well, like his foot is really stamping the ground, and not to be too picky but maybe abit more shine on the weapon aswell, anyways nice job and really good piece once again, keep up the fantastic work.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
A few effects here and there could be touched up but other then that its pretty impressive

~X~